Kalena spaces integration for the booking of meeting rooms with all the DEKOM domotic hardware installed at ALTADIS offices.
The client’s needs consisted of having a web application accessible from any mobile device and platform, for the meeting room booking and management at the Altadis offices in Madrid. A cloud platform solution was required that could be installed into an Azure server owned by Altadis, and integrated with domotic hardware devices located in the rooms.
- Integration with the company’s corporate user management is incorporated thanks to the integration with the Altadis Active Directory.
- For user management, a roles and permissions customization is created for the different users who can access the application.
- ntegration with CRESTON FUSION to control the different domotic elements of each room.
- Kalena is a web-responsive and multi-browser application, with a friendly and highly usable interface, from which you can view the general reservation status of the rooms.
- iCalendar management and mailings. Graphic interface in calendar mode and possibility of booking by “click”.
- Possibility of recursive reservations and cancellations/fast ad-hoc reservations with a generic user.