Last Updated: July 29, 2022
We appreciate that you have decided to visit us, and we hope that your experience in www.kalena.es (hereinafter, the website) is very satisfactory.
PANEL SISTEMAS may collect information through files such as cookies or log files on user navigation through www.kalena.es. These devices are exclusively associated with a single user and their own access device.
The use of the services offered by www.kalena.es It will imply full and unreserved acceptance of this Cookies Use Policy.
What is a Cookie?
Our cookies are files containing small amounts of information that are downloaded to the user's device used when visiting a website.
Our cookies they are a tool used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their users. It is nothing more than a text file that some servers ask the browser to write to your hard drive, with information about what has been done on the web page. They have an expiration date, which can range from the duration of the session to a specified future date, after which they cease to be operative.
Our cookies are essential to the operation of the Internet; they cannot damage the user's equipment/device and, if they are activated in the configuration of your browser, they help us to identify and resolve possible operating errors of www.kalena.es
What are scripts?
A script is a piece of program code that is used to make our website work correctly and interactively. This code runs on our server or on your device.
What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (or pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a website that is used to monitor traffic on a website. To do this, various data about you is stored by these web beacons.
Types of Cookies
Cookies are divided into several types of classifications: by who is using these cookies, by the purpose of their use and by the period of time they remain activated.
1. By whom is the owner, are classified as:
- own cookies: Those that we send to your computer or terminal from our website.
- Third Party Cookies: Those that are sent to your computer or terminal from a domain or a web page that is not managed by us, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
2. For the purpose, are classified as:
- functional cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page and use the different options or services that exist in it.
- Cookies Customization: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as, for example, the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Cookies analysis: Are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of our website. For this, we analyze the navigation on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
3. For permanence, are classified into
- Session Cookies: They are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They disappear when the user ends the session.
- Persistent Cookies: These are those in which the data is still stored in the terminal, and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
PANEL SISTEMAS INFORMÁTICOS, SL uses on its website www.kalena.es functional cookies, necessary to correctly display the website and guarantee the correct functioning ofwww.kalena.es, y analytical cookies, which are used to analyze user behavior in an aggregated and anonymous way, including the number of visitors to the web and to different internal pages, the origin of the visits, day and time, platform, search words used by a user to find your desired content.
- To personalize the user's navigation, recognize their language and to balance the load of the web page.
- To be able to introduce improvements to the website and know what content or design is most relevant to the user.
PANEL SISTEMAS cannot read the cookies implemented on the hard drive of the user's computer/terminal from web servers other than its own.
Below you can consult the most important cookies used in www.kalena.es, its purpose, whether it is its own or that of third parties and its duration.
- _gid, _gat and _ga: These are Google Analytics cookies to analyze the use and measurement of our website to improve our services. Google Analytics data is not shared with any external company (Duration: 1 day, end of session and 1 year)
- wordpress cookies: they are own, technical and session cookies. The cookie "wordpress_test_cookie" is used so that the WordPress content manager checks if the browser has cookies activated. The cookie “wordpress_sec_[hash]” This cookie is activated during login and saves the authentication details. Its use is limited to the administration area, /wp-config/. The cookie “wordpress_logged_in_[hash]” is used after login, and indicates when you have logged in and who you are, being used for the WordPress interface. All are deleted at the end of the session.
- WooTrade Cookies: The store management plugin, WooCommerce, uses 3 cookies. The “woocommerce_cart_hash” and “woocommerce_items_in_cart” cookies contain information about the cart as a whole and help WooCommerce know when the cart data changes. The cookie (wp_woocommerce_session_) contains a unique code for each customer so that it knows where to find the cart data in the database for each customer. No personal information is stored within these cookies. (Duration: During the session and 2 days)
- stripe cookies: the “_stripe_mid” cookie is a third-party Session cookie, used by the Stripe payment gateway, which stores an ID necessary to make the payment. Maximum duration: 24 hours.
- Cookie “tk_ai”: it is a session cookie of its own, whose origin is the Jetpack application. Used as an anonymous ID if the logged in user is not connected to WordPress.com. Some features of Jetpack use third-party applications and services to enhance the visitor experience. These include social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter (through the use of share buttons). As a result, cookies may be set by these third parties and used by them to track your online activity. We have no direct control over the information collected by these cookies. Additional cookies are set for those using wp-admin and through the connected WordPress.com account.
- Cookies “et_pb_ab_view_page” and “et_pb_ab_read_page” They are session cookies of the DIVI design template used on the website. The first expires at the end of the session, and the second in 1 day.
- The “et-editor-available-post-*” cookie It is a cookie of its own function, which is used to manage the content of the web page. It expires at the end of the session.
In this document, you can consult the updated list of cookies: Complianz – Proof of consent
Use of Google Analytics Analytics cookies
The website www.kalena.es uses analytical cookies from Google Analytics (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View. California. CA 94043, United States). These cookies do not collect personal information that identifies a visitor. All the information these cookies collect is accumulated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve the operation of the site.
You can find more information about Google Analytics cookies at:
You can prevent the use of Google Analytics in connection with your use of https://kalena.es/ by downloading and installing the browser plugin available through this link:
Configuration of cookies
Activation/deactivation and elimination of cookies
You can use your Internet browser to delete cookies automatically or manually. You can also specify that certain cookies cannot be placed. Another option is to change the settings of your Internet browser so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information on these options, consult the instructions in the "Help" section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not function properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete the cookies from your browser, they will be placed again after your consent when you visit our websites again.
Your rights regarding personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it and how long it will be kept.
- Right of access: you have the right to access your personal data that we know.
- Right of rectification: you have the right to complete, rectify, erase or block your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the person responsible for the treatment and to transfer them in full to another person responsible for the treatment.
- Right of opposition: you can oppose the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are good reasons for the processing.
- In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision not to accept them. cookies
Panel Sistemas InformáticosSL
Josefa Valcárcel street, nº 9. 28027 Madrid.
Phone number: 914057878