Last update: 2023, november 6th
This Privacy and Data Protection Policy is part of the General Conditions that govern the website www.kalena.es (hereinafter, the Website).
Through it, expanded information is provided on the processing of personal data carried out by PANEL SISTEMAS INFORMÁTICOS through the software. Kalena, and that could be collected and/or processed while browsing the website, or based on the commercial relationship with the company PANEL SISTEMAS INFORMÁTICOS.
At Kalena we establish two different types of relationships with our users.
It is possible that you are using this platform because someone has provided you with access to the environment Kalena; in that case, Kalena is not responsible for the processing of your data, but rather provides a service to the entity that has contracted Kalena service and which has provided you access. This provision requires that we process the data you provide us on your behalf, that is, we act as data processors. In this sense, our relationship with the person responsible for the processing of your data is regulated by a contract, as detailed in the Terms and conditions of the service, and we will treat them with the same diligence that we would if we were Responsible for their treatment.
On the other hand, you may have registered yourself to test our platform through the web, you want to contact us, or you want to hire our service. In that case, we are responsible for the treatment of your data. Continue reading.
Kalena is a product owned by PANEL SISTEMAS INFORMÁTICOS S.L., (hereinafter PANEL), with registered office on Josefa Valcárcel street, nº 9, 28027(Madrid) and VAT number ESB-83766485, and it is the entity responsible for the processing of data provided by users (“Users”) through the Web, Email or based on the commercial relationship with PANEL.
You can contact PANEL through postal mail at the address indicated above, by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone by calling 914057878.
You can also contact our Data Protection Officer through the email address email@example.com or by phone by calling 91 405 78 88.
Details of the Data Protection Officer:
- DPO: PRODAT CUMPLIMIENTO, S.L.
- Address: C/ Aguarón 23, Edificio B, planta 2º D, 28023 Madrid
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For what purpose do we process your personal data?
At Kalena we process the information that you provide us as a client in order to provide you with the requested service, contact us, answer queries or requests, manage the commercial relationship, and/or contract the service, and consequently, manage the data necessary for billing, budgets, contracts, etc.
Likewise, PANEL may treat the IP, operating system or browser used by the user, and even the duration of the visit, anonymously.
In addition, if we have obtained your express consent through the box configured for this purpose, we will send you commercial communications by electronic means, from which you can unsubscribe at any time.
- What data do we process and how have we obtained it?
PANEL, in order to provide the service offered, processes the necessary and not excessive data for this purpose, the following categories of personal data being the subject of such processing:
- Identification data (Name and surname)
- Contact details (email)
- Employment details (company)
- Economic data (billing)
- Additional information that you voluntarily include if you contact us by email or through the free text boxes on the application form.
- What is the legitimizing basis for the treatment?
The legal basis for the treatment described is the execution of an agreement for the provision of the service, which is accepted at the time of acceptance of the terms and conditions in which this policy is included, or a pre-agreement, understood this when we treat your data in order to answer your questions and/or queries prior to contracting the service; We also use the express consent as a basis, where appropriate, obtained through the acceptance checkbox for sending commercial communications.
In any case, non-acceptance of this policy will prevent access to the platform.
- How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept as long as they are necessary for the purpose for which they were collected, as long as their deletion is not requested by the interested party or until the user or their company no longer uses the platform and the information contained in Kalena is cleaned.
In general, we will apply the following criteria to determine retention periods:
- The personal data will be kept as long as the user remains linked to the person in charge.
- Once you dissociate yourself, the data processed for each purpose will be kept for the legally stipulated periods, including the period in which a judge or court may require them, taking into account the statute of limitations for legal actions.
- The data processed will be maintained as long as the aforementioned legal deadlines do not expire, if there is a legal maintenance obligation, or if the legal term does not exist, until the interested party requests their suppression or revocation of the consent granted.
- PANEL will keep all the information and communications related to the provision of the service, while the guarantees of the products or services last, to attend to possible claims.
- Security measures
Kalena has an optimal level of information security, providing the means and adopting the appropriate technical and organizational measures according to the state of technology to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access or theft of Personal Data.
PANEL is a company certified in the ISO 27001 Information Security standard since 2016. The information can be consulted directly at the link provided on the Website (www.panel.es) or can be requested from PANEL using the means provided.
- To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The personal data of the users may be transferred to:
- State Tax Administration Agency, banks and financial entities for the collection of the service provided or product purchased; by virtue of legal obligation.
- Those in charge of the treatment necessary for the provision of the service, who will have signed a contract for the provision of services that obliges them to maintain the same level of privacy as that of the person in charge.
Likewise, PANEL will in no case transfer your personal data to third parties so that they can directly send you advertising or commercial information.
In the event that any of the transfers involve an international transfer of data when using American applications, it will adhere to the Data Privacy Framework agreement, which guarantees that American software companies comply with European data protection policies regarding privacy.
- What are your rights as an interested party regarding the processing of your data?
The regulations on data protection recognize the user a set of rights, which PANEL, as responsible, has the obligation to satisfy. These rights are:
- To know if your data is being processed or not.
- To access the personal data that is the object of the treatment.
- To request the rectification of the data if they are inaccurate.
- To request the deletion of the data if they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or if you withdraw the consent granted.
- To request the limitation of the processing of the data, in some cases, in which case they will only be kept in accordance with current regulations.
- To the portability of the data, which will be provided in a structured, commonly used or machine-readable format; or they may be sent to the new designated manager. It is only valid in certain cases.
- To file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency or competent control authority.
- To revoke consent for any treatment for which you have consented, at any time.
The user may exercise their rights at any time by email addressed to email@example.com, or by writing to the address of the Data Responsible.
To facilitate the process, and comply with the principle of data accuracy, if any data is modified, the Responsible appreciates the communication of that modification.
To exercise the aforementioned rights, the user can request a form from PANEL by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or use those prepared by the Spanish Data Protection Agency or third parties. In the event that the Controller has reasonable doubts regarding the identity of the natural person exercising the right, they may request that the form be signed electronically or be accompanied by a photocopy of the National Identity Document. If there is representation, a copy of the user’s DNI must be attached, or they must sign it with their electronic signature. The forms can be submitted in person, sent by letter or by email to email@example.com.
Depending on the right exercised, PANEL will take a maximum of one month to respond from receipt of the request, and two months if the issue is very complex, in which case the user will be notified.
If you consider that the processing of your data does not comply with the provisions of the applicable regulations, the interested party will have the right to file a claim with the competent data protection authority.
- Minor Data
PANEL will not process data from children under 14 years of age. Therefore, the user must refrain from providing them if they are not that age or, where appropriate, from providing data from third parties who are not that age. PANEL is exempt from any responsibility for the breach of this provision.