Kalena Customization for the management of corporate spaces in all its offices in Spain.
atmira needed to guarantee a safe and controlled return to the offices after the pandemic, managing its corporate spaces such as work stations, meeting rooms, parking spaces and dining areas, for the different offices located in Madrid, Barcelona, Córdoba and Vilafranca.
A CUSTOMIZED SOLUTION
- A Check-in/Check-out system is incorporated, which can be done by scanning QR codes located on physical resources. These actions make it possible to confirm the use of the reserved spaces and make them available again to the rest of the employees in case they are released prematurely.
- For user management, Kalena it has integrated with the atmira corporate directory, in this case of Azure Active Directory. To increase security, the incorporation of Multi-factor Authentication is planned.
- For the management of assignments and priorities, the new functionality of Kalena -Sections it has been incorporated, which allows defining resources for public use or for use limited to users or groups of users, and it is also possible to establish priority levels. In this way, not only the use is limited, but also the visibility of those resources for which you have permission.
- With Kalena – My planningfunctionality, each user can quickly check their own daily, weekly or monthly planning, distinguishing their own reservations from invitations to events from other hosts.
- At the analytics level, in addition to the standard reports and statistics, advanced reports are incorporated for the analysis of confirmed use and the degree of occupancy and turnover of spaces.